Monday, January 24, 2011

Colby-ism of the Week (from Mom)

So, I know Dad wrote you this week, but I just had to share a funny Colby-ism with you for the week.  After Stake Conference Colby and I were waiting by the Stake offices waiting for Dad to wrap some things up.  They just put a new world map on the wall for the missionaries, but hadn't put all the stick pins up yet.  Colby and I were identifying all the places where we knew there were missionaries:  France, Germany, Japan, the Phillipines, Honduras, and then we came to Virginia.  I showed her Richmond, then pointed out where Portsmouth would be on the coast.  She got this funny look on her face and said, "Cheapskate Bay" what an odd name.  Who would ever name a Bay THAT"  I almost wet my pants.  After I explained to her that it was Chesapeake Bay, she felt a little better.  Hahaha  Love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment