Hola everyone! I am back and almost eating all real food again! Getting wisdom teeth out was literally NOTHING compared to my surgery before. I mean NOTHING. I seriously was like, "this is the pain they prescribed me those meds for?" I stopped taking the heavy stuff asap because I couldn't drive on it and with my companion situation, I thought I better be coherent to drive if the occasion called. I still have a HUGE bruise on my arm from the IV, it's pretty sick, but other than that, all outward signs are gone. We were back out on my BIRTHDAY and really, the day was terrible. Probably like top 3 worst days of the mission. I won't catalog everything that was terrible about the day, but it was bad. I was happy when it was over. I did get your package though mom, thanks for the favorites of all completely usable things :) I was hoping for maybe letters from my mom and ALL of my sisters...and maybe my dad...but you know...just a thought...
The much better news is that we set a girl we've been teaching for baptism yesterday! AH! It was AWESOME. She's set for April 17 and she's serious about it! That was a huge thrill for us. We have transfer calls again this week, can you believe it?! I seriously feel like I JUST got here. We're pretty sure Hna. M is leaving...she's been here her entire mission- all 9 months- so it's probably time. I'm so sad though...I really love working with her. And we have conference this weekend obviously, which we're really looking forward to! I don't know how it could possibly be better than last conference with the temple announcement in Indy, but I'm excited to hear from the prophet and apostles! I thought I'd send you some pics...it's been awhile :)
So Ry is training, huh? I wish he could be MY companion! I bet he's just the best!
Grandpa and Mary are gonna rock it in UT ;)
Fashion show with the girls sounded so awesome...I'm realizing with all the stuff going on in Japan and how much people are freaking out about the end of the world that the world really is getting bad and I'm so proud of my sisters that they are becoming the "women of promise" that raking the leaves was supposed to help them be :) They sound BUSY with all of their many talents as usual!
I love you all! Thanks for your love and support always. I am happy happy happy to be in the Lord's work. Humbled every day by it- but confident in the Lord.
Godspeed!
Hermana Sinclair
No comments:
Post a Comment