Monday, October 11, 2010

Words of Wisdom

From an experienced "Elder Brother" in Honduras:


"It was so good to hear from Eryn...ughm... Sister Sinclair...ughm....Hermana Sinclair... about her fun experiences in the MTC. Wow, it takes me back about a year to those good old days. She is gonna be great, I can already tell, but tell her to relax, she is going to die an early death if she worries so much (because worrying about writing all in the email is only the beginning of the worries). She is so enthusiastic and just let her know that if any Elder even THINKS about hitting on her, to let me know because I will help him to understand a little bit more about what it means to be a missionary (sure I can't hit people here in the mission, but when i get home I sure can....jajaja)."


Spoken by a true brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment